Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ultimate 80s Show 13. A ROCK SHOW, tracklist, download and on demand player available!

Hi Guys

Here Dr.Nash and I present you: show 13. A Rock show. Dr. Nash convinced me that rock actualy is kinda nice to hear once in a while. Besides the super uplifting rock'n tunes there are also some songs in between to relax and a bit more pop like, check the tracklist:

01 Kiss - I Love It Loud
02 ZZ top - I Need You Tonight
03 Red Hot Chili Peppers- Higher Ground
04 Donald Fagen - The Nightfly
05 Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
06 Mick Jagger - Just Another Night
07 Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
08 Crowded house - Don't Dream It's Over
09 Professor Green Feat Ed Drewett - I Need You Tonight
10 Bon Jovi - Let It Rock
11 Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Live at Wembley '86)
12 Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You

*re-uploaded*

No comments:

Post a Comment