Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ultimate80s Show 6 , download and tracklist

Hello again. Here I present you, show number 06 by Dj Host Ultimatebart

I heard there were some time change problems. The show began at 20:00 CET, but for certain countries, the daylightsaving time change hadn't occured yet. I'm sorry for not announcing this. You can download the show offcourse :)


Tracklist:

01 - Paul Janz - Every Little Tear
02 - Pukka Orchestra- Listen To The Radio
03 - Jody Watley - Real Love (7 inch Version)
04 - Espionage - I Couldn't Get To Sleep Last Night
05 - Bad English - So This Is Eden (from '91, but still 80s ;) )
06 - The Fools - What I Tell Myself
07 - Blue Zoo - Somewhere In The World There's A Cowboy Smiling
08 - Kano - Another Life (Radio Version)
09 - Genesis - Paperlate
10 - Bolland Bolland - Innocent Man
11 - Bananarama - Cruel summer (Remix)

And

Have fun!

Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment